Friday 24 August 2018

In Tears

I see her weep,
I do not know what to do,
To ask her not to weep,
Or to first try myself not to cry.
For the worst part is,
It is her birthday and I don't know how to make her smile,
After all,
Life has taken from her,the person who brought her to this world,
Oh it is her birthday,
And she is in tears for her mother isn't here,
No longer is she here to clasp her daughter in her arms.
I don't know what to do,
I'm hurt terribly,
Seeing my mother crying breaks me,
Watching her weep for her mother,
It really makes me want to die.
How much pain will life bring, to her, to us?
I wonder when will she be able to smile?
I cannot stop crying myself how do I get up and wipe her tears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Gem

It feels as if I had just one feather in my cap and I lost even that. Yes, losing your closest and only friend feels the same. Had I not be...