Thursday 11 October 2018

Lost Gem

It feels as if I had just one feather in my cap and I lost even that. Yes, losing your closest and only friend feels the same. Had I not been so silly, I'd have not lost him. I have always valued his presence in my life. He knows, he knows that very well, how much he means to me, and what his absence does to me. But maybe enough of his time I've had already, maybe now it's the time for me to dwell in hell, for I've been in heaven for too long, maybe? I don't know what has happened and where did all the colors of life go? When did they all fade so soon? Where did he disappear, where has all the merry time gone? I just don't know, if it was a mirage or a true lake that dried as soon as I could reach near it, maybe it was a dream that flew away with my sleep, maybe it was a momentary happiness that I was supposed to cherish and now the pain is all that remains.

It is strange how someone can become your entire universe and then someday they leave you lifeless, colorless and torn all at once. They, who couldn't ever see you crying leave you in tears on one sudden day, everything changes within a moment, life is lost and you still have to breathe, this is an irony, indeed.
Picture credit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost Gem

It feels as if I had just one feather in my cap and I lost even that. Yes, losing your closest and only friend feels the same. Had I not be...